Many ovens come with a self-cleaning feature today. Although this option is very useful as it burns off grime, you actually need more than that to keep your oven in perfect condition. Regular old-school manual maintenance is essential as it’ll give you a grime-free oven that functions properly without any fire hazards.
But if you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry. Professionals who offer apartment cleaning services throughout Burlingame, CA, share their ultimate guide to making your oven spotless. Read on!
How do professionals clean an oven?
Do you dread tackling your oven because there’s too much grease and you fear you’ll do something wrong? Well, you’re not the only one. Dealing with a messy oven is one of the least favorite chores for most homeowners as it’s challenging and time-consuming.
Luckily, there are professionals who specialize in all sorts of household tasks and have effective oven-degreasing methods at their fingertips. Look at the steps they take to make an oven sparkle.
- Before tackling the interior of an oven, experts will remove all the racks to gain direct access to every nook and cranny. Then, they’ll soak these oven parts in warm soapy water to loosen all the hardened gunk.
- Next, they’ll apply an efficient eco-friendly oven degreaser, coating all the areas.
- Since the product needs some time to cut through the dirt, giving it at least 20 minutes is essential to get the job done.
- Then, professionals will thoroughly scrub the interior with a scrub pad, paying attention to tough stains or heavy buildup.
- Next, they’ll wipe the surfaces with a clean damp microfiber cloth until no remains of the agent and dirt are left.
- The oven door is next. Since it can quickly get covered in grease and grime, it should be wiped carefully too. Professionals will use special solutions designed to make the oven door shine.
- Experts will then tend to the exterior using a mild cleaner and a soft cloth to avoid damaging the finish.
- Finally, they’ll scrub, rinse, dry the racks, and place everything back.
If you’re a DIY-er, experts suggest using baking soda and white vinegar in your combat against oven dirt.
Baking soda is a powerful degreaser and deodorizer that can remove baked-on food remains and neutralize foul smells. You can also use it all around your kitchen. It can deep-clean your fridge naturally, and combined with white vinegar, it can unclog your drains, make your pot and pans stain-free, etc.
White vinegar isn’t only an efficient dirt-remover but also a mild sanitizer, as it can fight against some food-borne bacteria, including Salmonella and E. Coli. If you can’t stand its strong smell, simply add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to mask it.
Where can I find dependable apartment cleaning services in Burlingame, CA?
Keeping your Burlingame household tidy is pretty labor-intensive. There are so many chores to do. You need to dust and vacuum frequently, deal with your toilet, restore order in your kitchen cabinets, wipe kitchen countertops regularly, and much more. But with your hectic day at work and busy family life, it’s sometimes a mission impossible. This is where Adriana’s House Cleaning jumps in.We cooperate with professionals who will go above and beyond to make your house pristine and give you extra free time to enjoy at Coyote Point Recreation Area. When you come back home, you’ll be pleased with the sight. Your living space will be neat and fresh-smelling. Schedule an appointment today!