Kitchens play one of the key roles in every household. Many homeowners just adore spending their time there, not only for the delicious smell of the food but the inviting colors and design of many modern cooking areas. That’s why you can’t stand any clutter on the counters or unsightly stains on the stove, and you’re always looking for some hacks that can make your kitchen cleaning easier.
Industry professionals in San Francisco share some excellent tips and tricks on how to spruce up the heart of your home efficiently with you today. Keep reading to learn more!
What is the correct order to clean a kitchen?
Just imagine what would happen if you mopped the floor and then wiped your cabinets. The dust and dirt will find their way to the floor, making it grimy again.
And how would you feel if you started wiping the counters covered with tons of items that don’t belong there? Frustrated, right? So the order in which you tidy up your favorite room really matters.
Experts suggest decluttering first. This step is crucial as you won’t be distracted by items scattered around you. They also advise applying the top-the-bottom approach, meaning start from the highest areas and gradually move to the floor.
And finally, you should practice multitasking. For example, if you need to wash your dishes, turn on the dishwasher first, and while it’s running, you can devote your attention to other tasks in the room. Or, if you need to deep clean your oven, cover its interior with baking soda and let it sit while you tend to something else.
Now, with these practical tips in mind, let’s look at the right order in which you can make your kitchen look gorgeous again.
- Wipe the overhead light fixtures, the exterior of your cabinets, and the top of your fridge with damp microfiber cloths first.
- Then, remove small appliances and other items from your counters so that you can wipe them and scrub the surface.
- The sink, stovetop, and oven come next. If you need to thoroughly scrub them, sprinkle baking soda and white vinegar before addressing the counters. This way, the active ingredients have time to cut through the accumulated grime.
- Deal with your fridge. This step might be the most time-consuming, depending on the level of neglect.
- Proceed to large appliances. If they require deep cleaning, apply the cleaning agent of your choice first and let it sit. Dwell time is essential as products need some time to soften the gunk and save you from unnecessary elbow grease.
- Empty and wipe your trash can.
- Vacuum and mop your floor, and you’re done!
What is the fastest way to clean a kitchen?
To make your kitchen spick and span fast, you need the right approach. Here are some valuable pieces of advice:
- Assess the condition. Before you start, observe the room to see what work needs to be done. If it’s more convenient for you, make a list.
- Collect your supplies. Once you know what you need to do, you’ll know what supplies are necessary. So prepare them before you get down to business. This way, you won’t waste time hunting for misplaced brooms or mop heads.
- Multitasking is essential as it saves a lot of time. For example, leave a product working on your tiles or shower while you wipe countertops, and turn on the washing machine.
- Always start from the highest areas of the room to prevent backtracking.
Hire the most reliable kitchen cleaning experts from San Francisco today
Are you overwhelmed with the dirt in your living room? Are you too busy to scrub your bathroom and kitchen regularly? You would probably prefer to go Golden Gate Park. Well, what are you waiting for? Call Adriana’s House Cleaning to your rescue.
We offer genuinely personalized cleaning services that suit your individual needs, and we only cooperate with thoroughly vetted professionals that can make your bedroom sparkle and much more. Call us today, and your home in San Francisco will get the treatment it deserves. Book now!